- Basse Terre Island
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Coffee & Chocolate Tours
A wide variety of microclimates and altitudes all within a short distance, provide ideal conditions for coffee production in the Guadeloupe Islands. If you love coffee, learn about the growing and producing of coffee beans and join the tasting of different types for an added experience.
The chocolate and coffee tours are great for anyone interested in learning the history and growing process of both delicious products through an authentic experience.
This tour offers the opportunity to learn about the creative process of one of the world’s favorite sweet. After learning about its history, you will learn the chocolate making process and will have the opportunity to taste cacao fruit and observe how the small cocoa beans are converted into a rich tasting chocolate drink.
At the end of the tour you can enjoy the taste coffee with chocolate.
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Contact us
4:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness