- Basse Terre Island
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Meet the sea turtles
What about a catamaran day tour to discover sea turtles ?
In the morning, have a beautiful sailing during which the catamaran takes an edge off before putting the cap on the coast in the Bay of Malendure. Please feel free to ask the captain to participate in maneuvers.
Perhaps you’ll also see dolphins surfing the bow waves of the catamaran?
A few miles later, the catamaran sails along the Pigeon Islands which had been made famous by Jacques Cousteau and classified « Heart of National Park of Guadeloupe« . Then we drop the anchor in the Bay of Malendure.
It’s time to enjoy the catamaran at the mooring: dive from the stems or the rear platform, swim around the boat, meet the sea turtles and explore the beautiful seabed. Complete equipment (fins, mask, snorkel) is available on board.
Then you can restore around a full meal with aperitif, wine and coffee.
Before leaving, taste the sweetness of lazing in the sun in trampolines, or rest in the cockpit in the shade of the awning.
On the way back, the catamaran sails along the coast where you can see the creeks and mountains of Basse Terre Islands in the waning light of late afternoon.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible
- Deshaies, Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe