- Basse Terre Island
- 3 hours
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Cooking & Dining with locals
An original, true, and authentic sharing experience.
Our Caribbean cooking classes are designed so you can learn about local and regional food and flavors from a lovely traditional kitchen nestled amongst the tropical rain forest. Whether you want to get hands-on, or just sit, watch, talk and eat, there are never more than 6 people at a time, making the classes feel more like close friends sitting for a meal!
All visitors receive a full menu with recipes, hostess fashioned Rum Punch, soft beverages, and the food they prepare and cook. The view and the ride in the garden is included at no extra cost! Come and learn the secrets of delicious Caribbean cooking to take back home and enjoy forever.
- Learn about the preparation of authentic Caribbean food
- Get hands-on, sit, talk and eat during an intimate class
- Classes taught in a local Caribbean Home
- Soft beverages, plant-based beverage and the food you prepare
- Receive recipes
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Contact us
4:00 hours approx.
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not handicapped accessible
- Bouillante, Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe